I’ve always been in love with the pure idea of love. My thoughts of love are not created from fairy tales, instead they are based on how I believe two people should feel when they are in love. I’ve had relationships that were good but there was a distinct difference when I was in love; I knew it was love the moment I felt it. There is no other feeling that can match love. You don’t have to wonder, you don’t have to try hard and you certainly don’t have to pretend to be someone you’re not.
- Remaining authentically you even though you are becoming one with another being
- Feeling secure and safe within and with the person you are sharing your life with
- Inspiring, encouraging and uplifting
- Sharing your strength when your mate is less than strong
- Love is unconditional; accepting your mate simply as they are
Love is NOT…
- Changing who you are to please your mate
- Feeling insecure or unsafe; desperate or resentful
- Demeaning your mate; verbally or physically abusive
- Selfish or unsupportive
- Expectations or compromise
Before now I would have never given connecting with people online a second thought! I’ve always believed connecting, truly connecting with someone had to be an organic experience; there would be some kind of energy that would draw people together. I’ve learned that energy connecting people is omnipresent; whether right next to you or miles away if you are meant to connect it will happen.
Thanks to the internet we can connect with people we normally would never come into contact with. The internet affords us a great way to find potential mates who share our interests, values and possibly our personal/professional goals. Possibilities are limitless when you are open to letting the chips fall where they may. In a fast paced world of control and assimilation, true love seems obsolete but I can assure you it still exists. Keep your heart open, your thoughts pure and you will attract the love you are worthy of.
Love, Peace & Blessings…